Savencia Fromage & Dairy won 8 medals, including 1 gold for Alouette Crème de Brie.
Held in Madison, Wisconsin from March 3rd to March 5th, the World Championship Cheese Contest is the world’s long respected and honored technical cheese and butter competition, hosted by the Wisconsin Cheese Makers Association.
Below is the list of medals by category:
- Alouette Crème de Brie / Pasteurized process cheese spread category
- Ile de France BRIE 8oz / Brie category
- St Andre 7oz / Open class SRC category
- Alouette Garden Vegetable / Spreadable natural cheese flavored category
- Alouette Crème de Bleu / Pasteurized process cheese spread category
- Chavrie with blueberry vanilla goat cheese / Soft goat’s cheese milk cheeses, flavored with sweet condiments category
- Alouette petite brie original / Brie category
- Alouette cucumber dill / Spreadable natural cheese flavored category